Hello, friends; today, I will tell you how to fix the Minecraft demo version problem in this post. Most of you are frustrated 😤 by the same question, i.e., bought Minecraft but can only play the demo version. Do not worry; I will help you fix this issue; follow the steps carefully.
how to check if you have paid minecraft java edition or windows 10
Many of you have asked me that you cannot play the paid version of Minecraft java edition. Instead of the paid version, the Minecraft launcher shows you to play the game’s demo version. I will tell you two methods to fix the demo version issue of the game.
As you can see in the image below, the Minecraft launcher shows me to play the game’s demo version.
First of all, we have to check whether we have the correct version of Minecraft java edition or not. It is straightforward to check the paid version of the Minecraft java edition on windows 10.
- Open Chrome browser and go to minecraft.net
- sign in with your minecraft account
- Now click on Minecraft from games
4. Click on Get Minecraft on the top right side of your screen
5. Now select Computer
6. Now select your operating system; for example, I selected Windows here.
7. Now finally select, Minecraft Java Edition
If you see the buy now button, it means you do not have any paid version of the game. Now it is time to buy the game in your account to fix the issue.
But if you see Download the game button as shown in the image above, then congratulations, you already own a paid version.
If you own the paid version of the game, it is okay for you, and you can follow the following method to fix the launcher problem. If you don’t own the game, you have to buy it.
- Now open your minecraft launcher.
- Now on the botton left side of the launcher, you will see a settings button click on it.
- As you can see in the image that I am signed in using my Mojang account.
- Click on the 3 dots next to your mojang account and select remove account.
5.No, you will again see a sign-in window; here, select sign-in using Microsoft.
In the accounts section, now you will see the account you are signed in with for the Minecraft account.
As you can see, I am signed in with a Minecraft account. Now click on the Minecraft Java Edition option on the left side of the launcher.
Friends, this is how you can fix the problem of Bought Minecraft But Can Only Play Demo Version. This issue is due to Minecraft servers; Minecraft is migrating all the accounts to Microsoft accounts. So, that is why you faced this problem. If you have any questions, ask me in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading